Dentemp Reline-it Denture Reliner
Make Loose Fitting Dentures Feel Like New! Dentemp Reline-it Denture Reliner makes dentures fit like new, is easy to use, and available now. Everyone deserves sound, well-fitting dentures. Over time, your dentures will feel looser. Reline-it gives you the stability not offered by thick layers of denture adhesive.
Where to Buy
READ DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
WARNING: Denture reliner liquid is flammable. Keep away from heat, open flames or sparks.
WARNING: Avoid getting denture reliner liquid on skin. If you do, wash area with water immediately.
WARNING: Contains methacrylates. Do not use if you are allergic or sensitive to methacrylates.
WARNING: Do not use on Valplast Dentures (flexible dentures).
WARNING: Do not inhale vapors from denture reliner liquid. Use in a well-ventilated area.
WARNING: Do not use over an existing reline. Remove old reline first.
1. Clean and dry denture thoroughly.
2. Place one packet of powder and one packet of liquid into a freezer for 15 minutes.
3. Mix reliner liquid and powder as follows:
- Place contents of one Reline-it Powder packet into one of the enclosed mixing cups.
- Hold a Reline-it Liquid packet in one hand and gently tear off the notched end so as not to spill any of the liquid. Hold the open end of the packet directly over the powder, and add all of the liquid to the powder in the mixing cup. Be careful not to get any Reline-it Liquid onto your skin. This liquid is flammable. Do not use near sparks or an open flame. Use in a well ventilated area.
- Using the spatula, mix until the mixture becomes smooth with a creamy consistency, like syrup.
5. Allow the mixture to set for 3 more minutes. Make sure that your gums and palate are moist, then place the denture into your mouth.
6. Bite down, and hold the denture in the correct biting position for 6 minutes (Figure 4). A slight tingling sensation of the gums or palate may be experienced. NOTE: A small number of people may have a sensitivity to this product. If the tingling makes you feel uncomfortable, remove the denture immediately and remove the reline material from the denture. See your dentist for relining.
7. Take out of mouth and rinse with COLD water.
8. Using the enclosed spatula, trim off any excess material that overlapped denture.
9. Place denture in HOT tap water and let set for 20 minutes. Then add 1 teaspoon of Baking Soda to 1 cup of warm water, and soak the denture for another ten minutes to remove any taste. Alternatively, soak denture in your usual denture cleaner following their instructions.
10. Wash (rinse) denture again in cold water, and trim any excess material from denture that was left behind the first time.
11. Place denture back into mouth to begin using.
12. Rinse off spatula and save for future use. Wash hands thoroughly.
NOTE: After relining has been completed, if for any reason the denture is uncomfortable or does not fit, do not use it. Remove the liner material and see your dentist immediately.
NOTE: How to remove Reline-it - Do not use any sharp or metal objects. Using your thumb, keep lifting from the underside edge of the reline until enough is lifted where you can grab it with 2 fingers and peel it off gently. If you have difficulty, call our office for help.
WARNING: For temporary refitting of dentures between dental visits. For best results, use up to one week per application. Improper or long term use of denture cushions, pads or reliners may lead to faster gum erosion, irritation and sores. For use only until a dentist can be seen.
Download Printable InstructionsEnglish
Check out this great video for a quick overview of the fitting process.
What can I do about lumps in the material when I mix the liquid and powder?
Before mixing, place one unopened packet of powder and one unopened tube of liquid into a freezer for 3 minutes. Putting the product in the freezer will slow down the quick set up time.
Will there be an odor while I am mixing the powder and liquid?
Yes. Mix in a well-ventilated area.
Will I feel anything during the step where Reline-it shapes itself to my palate or gums?
You might feel a slight tingling sensation. This is normal and will disappear once the material is set after the final cure. NOTE: A small number of people may have sensitivity to this product. If the tingling makes you feel uncomfortable, remove the denture immediately and remove the reline material from the denture. See your dentist for relining.
Does Reline-it taste bad?
It might. After the Reline-it has shaped itself to your palate and has been placed in hot water for 20 minutes to set, place the denture in warm tap water with one teaspoon of Baking Soda for an additional 10 minutes.
How do I remove Reline-it?
Do not use any sharp or metal objects. Using your thumb, keep lifting from the underside edge of the reline until enough is lifted where you can grab it with two fingers and peel it off gently. If you are having difficulty, Soak in ice water, more ice than water, for a minimum of 4 hours, then take a toothpick or something pointed but not metal and get under the edge, It should flake off. If that doesn’t work then please call our office for help.
Can Reline-it be used on lower dentures?
Can Reline-it be used on partial dentures?
Yes, it can be used underneath the pink portion of the partial denture. Reline-it will not work on the metal portion of the partial denture.
Can Reline-it be used on a Valplast (flexible) denture?
Where is the expiration date on the package?
Reline-it does not have an expiration date. If you would like to determine when the product was made, look for a 5-digit code on the back of the box. The first two digits of this code will let you know the year it was manufactured. (Ex. If the first two digits are 14, then the product was made in 2014.)
Can you still use cleaning tablets to soak your denture?
Yes, but we suggest to follow the instructions on the packaging, soak according to directions.
Can Denture adhesive be used if denture still fits loose?
After putting liner in denture it still feels loose, Can another liner be placed over it?
No. If denture still feels loose product needs to be removed and reapplied. This can happen if you bite down too hard during the molding stage. Use normal biting pressure.
Can Reline-it be used over a hard or soft liner put in by Dentist?
Reline-it can be used over a hard liner only. Product is not to be used over a soft liner as it will not be able to be removed later.