Stop the Nightly Grind
Relief From Bruxism
1. Heat water, 2-3 inches deep, until it reaches a rolling boil.
2. Remove boiling water from heating source and let stand for 10 seconds.
3. Carefully submerge the Ora-GUARD in the hot water for 45 seconds.
4. Using the slotted spoon or fork, carefully remove the Ora-GUARD from the hot water.
CAUTION: Before placing the Ora-GUARD in your mouth, test its temperature with the tip of your finger. The Ora-GUARD should be at a warm and comfortable temperature.
5. Using a mirror, carefully place the Ora-GUARD on your lower teeth, lining up the “notch” in the center of the band with the center of your lower front teeth.
6. Gently bite down on the Ora-GUARD, and form the material to your teeth and gums by sliding and pressing your fingertips inside your mouth or against your cheeks. NOTE: Do not clench down excessively.
7. Press your tongue firmly against the roof of your mouth, and with a light sucking action, create a vacuum chamber effect by drawing out all the air and water.
8. Continue forming the Ora-GUARD with your fingertips.
9. After a total of 2 minutes in your mouth, place the Ora-GUARD in a bowl of cold water for 5 minutes.
10. You should now have a snug, custom-fit Ora-GUARD. If necessary, you may repeat the fitting process 1 more time to improve your fit.
After each use, brush your dental guard with toothpaste and rinse with cool water. Avoid using hot water. Dry your Ora-GUARD thoroughly and use the provided case to store your Ora-GUARD when not in use.
How to Fit the Ora-Guard
What Customers Say About Our Products
This guard only covers the molars, so it doesn't feel bulky or awkward at all. It's comfortable and easy to sleep with. Prevents damage from bruxism and helps to limit grinding altogether. Would repurchase.
Excellent custom fit dental guard!
I am grateful that this custom fit dental guard exists. It does what it says it will do. It repositions the lower jaw to reduce grinding and clenching. It is saving my teeth and jaw. It works so well!
Love this.. it was easy to make a good fit. It sits in your lower teeth so it stays in place.
What makes this the best mouth guard is that it goes on your bottom teeth/jaw... All the others fit on the top jaw that drives me crazy... this is way more comfortable...
I have TMJ and this product helps tremendously with my jaw issues. I would highly recommend.
It is very comfortable at night and very thin so I don’ feel like I’m wearing a big football mouth guard.